Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone out within have to lug Peritoneal Dialysis treatment? What is the downside of the treatment?

I have be diagnosed with bring to a close stage renal disease. My doctor believes I am a good aspirant for peritoneal dialysis, a type of dialysis done at home via a cathether surgically placed in the belly. Can anyone tell me what it is approaching?Has anyone out within have to lug Peritoneal Dialysis treatment? What is the downside of the treatment?
I am not on dialysis but I do work with dialysis patients. Peritoneal is usually pretty appropriate like the other party said you are at home so you have to be severely responsible and careful. Make sure you enjoy a clean environment and a room basically for dialysis stuff cause I hear it is alot of bags and boxes. Also the one and only side effect is Peritonitis and I 've heard it's can be really fruitless every one I've talked to really be scared during that time ( because of the infection) but everything is not for everyone. Some those are really scared of needles so it might be best for you.
flawless luck and email me if you have any question
Peritoneal dialysis gives you the most freedom. I`m not sure but i suggest you flush out the bad stuff beside some sugar (dextrose) water around 4 times a day. One of the downside is it`s harmful to get infection (peritonitis) from this. But usually, it`s go pretty well!!
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment