Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone have spider artery removal?

After having my second child I'm notice small purplish veins on my upper thighs. I've hear only little around laser removal and I'm wondering if it really works before spending money on it. Are here other ways to get rid of them, or to avoid them getting worse?Has anyone have spider artery removal?
Laser should work on small purplish vein as long as your skin tone isn't too dark (or you enjoy a tan). Sclerotherapy (saline injections) is another option if you are not a virtuous candidate for laser treatments.
The attached site have more information.
Good luck.
I've gotten some spider veins lasered. I've also gotten varicose vein taken out.
I know of some good herb to take that aid the veins: horse chestnut and butcher's broom taken beside some vitamin C and vitamin E -- very polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment