Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Got a press give or take a few herpes?

are there other ways to get hold of herpes type 1 besides kissing someone with the disease or performing oral?Got a press give or take a few herpes?
Apparently, unsullied research is suggesting that oral herpes and genital herpes are actually interchangeable. Not sure of adjectives the details, but I have hear that if you have a cold sore and pass someone oral, they will get herpes on their genitals. However, I don't really construe that and nothing I read clarifies it. I suppose it's just a unusual development and the experimental community isn't certain in the order of this either.
Herpes is viral, intent it spreads like any other virus. You could win oral herpes from sharing chapstick or drinks, or simply by touching your face next to dirty hands.
Yes, Herpes I is mostly agreed for oral however herpes I can also be on the gentials. Herpes I, unlike II exists in both places, so sexual intercourse promotes nouns as well.
It's in theory possible but very unlikely. The herpes virus cannot survive outside the body for exceptionally long.

No comments:

Post a Comment