Friday, October 22, 2010

Gynecomastia surgery sound out?

I've had gynecomastia for 6 years and am very soon 14. I hit puberty early and have acne and gynecomastia since I was 8. I be wondering if you think I would be eligible for gynecomastia surgery (gland excision.) I know I'd be considered young-looking, but seeing that I've had it for so long short any signs of regression, do you think it would be possible? Thanks surrounded by advance.Gynecomastia surgery sound out?
Only a qualified plastic surgeon can answer that give somebody the third degree.
It's doubtful that your breasts will recede though so eventually you will probably want to have the surgery
I doubt you'd be a contender for surgery because in the spacious majority of cases, it goes away after puberty..swing in in attendance dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment