Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone else have this problem near their toes?

I have a unwary or something on the bottom of my toes, it started out on the bottom of my little toe, It looked like a blister so I put pills and a band-aid on it and did'nt think much more of it but it have spread across to all my toes and the bit of my foot under my toes, anyone else ever enjoy this problem, what is it, how do I treat it? I admit I mull over it may have started inflict I wear my shoes all daytime and have'nt been wearing socks, I never do contained by the summer, this is the first time this has happen.Has anyone else have this problem near their toes?
aounds like atheletes foot! shift to pharmacy and get some"! if ur pharmist will now what it is if u tolerate them see it! woithout seeing it its hard to speak about
Sounds like a fungus ~ you may requirement medication ~ I would go own it checked by a dr.
Might be athlete's foot. Try getting tenactin and spraying it every night for a few days.
If that doesn't assistance, it might be a host of other things like ringworm or other fungus infections. Go see a doc beforehand it spreads more or gets itchy.
u should see a dermatologist
Sounds close to athelete foot. They have stuff for it at the drug store. I've never have it before though so I'm not totally sure. Sounds approaching it though.
antifungal cream all the bearing clomtrimazole
i think
This sounds resembling it is athlete's foot. Athlete's foot is a fungus that can be easily treated. Go to your local drugstore and draw from some medicine for it. To prevent this within the future you should wear socks next to or shoes or just wear flip-flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment