Friday, October 22, 2010

Has any one here have Bell's Palsy? or know someone who did? whats your story?

How long did it take to attain over, have you ever have it again, did you have any persistent effects from it?Has any one here have Bell's Palsy? or know someone who did? whats your story?
I got Bell's Palsy when I be 17. I just feel funny one day at work looked within the mirror and noticed one partly of my face didn't work. It's not death-defying, just mortifying. I didn't want to smile or eat surrounded by front of other people. The most annoying part of the pack was the dry eye, I have to use liquid tears adjectives of the time because blinking didn't work, and my eyelid stayed mostly open as I slept. The doctors give me some really nasty steroids to cure it, I took them once and couldn't pilfer them again, they made me so ill. I happily recovered in something like a month with no traceable side effects.
On a side note Bell's Palsy is nickname the truckers disease because doctors frequently have truckers who enjoy it on the left side of their facade. Perhaps it has something to do near driving with the window down. At 17 I was mostly a passenger thus my right side be affected. Just something to assume about.
Know of two individuals who have have this, both males, one in their 60's and one surrounded by their 20's.
Both recovered fully, the older one took 3 - 4 months the younger be 1 1/2 months. Neither had it again since.
yes my uncle have a real impossible case of it and he still have a lil droop to his face. and that have been resembling 9 yrs ago. I had it ending year but real mild satchel and occasionally I get some numb spots on the disappeared side of my face, I know it can keep hold of reoccuring.
My dad had Bells Palsy for almost a year. It never come back after it go away. He had it surrounded by his 20s. A coworker of mine also had it, solely a few months, and did not come back. She be in her untimely 20s also. No lasting affects on any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment