Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone have stereo tactic surgery for an aural neroma tumor?

I had non adjectives stereo tactic surgery with a nimbus done according to results of an MRI and CAT scan and wonder about the symptoms (numbness on the right side of facade and head and burning mouth) likelyhood of going away and the tumor not growing. My doctor is concerned that the tumor not grow further but I would similar to the numbness and burning also to be done. I am fortunate that the tumor at this point is non cancerous. When will I notice any conveyance or will I need to lurk until I have my subsequent MRI in November?Has anyone have stereo tactic surgery for an aural neroma tumor?
Nerves grow slowly, and we're chitchat 3 months or more here for 1 mm to regenerate (the thickness of a dime.)
Nerves also tend to grow from repetitive arrangements and this may be enhanced by methods that are entirely subjective and extremely hard to support.
Ordinary learning, for example, is achieve by repetitive action. You read a paragraph over and over to memorize it and you are in actuality "mapping" a minute section of your brain to create and enforce a memory.
I would approaching to suggest that you simply, and repetitively "do something" that YOU feel would destroy the burning and numbness.
I sawed off a finger and it be reattached. It felt surely weird for years (and it still does 25 years subsequent.) But I stimulated nerve growth (or did I?) by stroking the finger along one and the same plane, over and over, helping the neurons, dendrites, axions, etc., to produce a new neural pathway.
Your problem is more innovative as it's interior to your skull. Considering this, I would meditate, concentrate, and mentally rehearse your goal over and over. Just approaching trying to memorize a paragraph.
Either that or start drinking heavily.
i had it

No comments:

Post a Comment