Friday, October 22, 2010

Hard bumps on frontage that arent pimples?

I've recently be getting these hard bumps on my obverse, but when I try to pop them nothing comes out, or just about anything at all comes out. some are red, some are only white. They look like pimples though, but I don't know how to take rid of them! I have be stressing out A LOT lately, could this be what caused them? also, as of lately I enjoy been taking vitamins day after day... B complex, A, and sometimes E. Because I get mild acne, and hear that these help near that.. but now I merely get intricate bumps, HELP!Hard bumps on frontage that arent pimples?
I think what you are referring to are what they appointment milia seeds.
I own the same type of "pimples" on my facade, they are hard and can't be "popped" similar to blackheads.
You can read more about it here.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/makeup-skinca...
Go speak to your dermatologist. Without seeing your facade, no one here could really report to you what's wrong. Just make an appointment next to your doctor
u said you have mild acne right?those are call closed comedones.. they usually appear like bumps on your frontage, instead of having pus that can be see clearly through skin. Dont try to prick them because nothing will really come out if you dont do this properly. worse is , you might cut the skin over it cause more infection, thus more damage. consent to your dermatologist see it. usually they would do acne surgery, a.k.a pricking pimples properly and as clean as possible to avoid infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment