Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone ever be contained by a coma or know someone who have be surrounded by one? How does it perceive?

Has anyone ever be contained by a coma or know someone who have be surrounded by one? How does it perceive?
If your in a coma , I don't surmise you would know anything, if you did, I don't beleive you'd remember what it was. I know you hold heard simply like I enjoy that people that almost die , their sprit leaves their body and you see this indisputable bright light and you hold on to walking in this tunnel and consequently someone appears in glory and tells you that their unawares for you ,yet. So budge back and when you wake up up your feeling better and you survive, sounds abnormal but I've had several society tell me this happen to them.
I was surrounded by a coma for 3 1/2 days. I was unmindful. I did have totally vivid dreams.
When I woke up, I didn't know what was going on, or how I completed up there.
I be very confused.
Hope that help, Hon.
My aunt was within a car misfortune and was surrounded by a coma for almost a month.
Whenever someone asked her about it-the coma-she act weird...so im not sure.
I've taken attention of people that enjoy been contained by a coma for years. It was cause by drug reaction from the anesthesia. It's resembling a long sleep and you have to reposition them every couple hours to avoid bed sores. There be a Polish man you just come out of a 17year coma last week (I infer that figure be right).

No comments:

Post a Comment