Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone be on The Pill and notice that it help your acne?

I'm going to be getting on The Pill soon and my friend told me she thought she heard it help with acne. I enjoy a little so I be wondering if it would help clear it up. So if anyone know about this please share your information. Thank you!Has anyone be on The Pill and notice that it help your acne?
yes, but once you return with off it, you acne will come vertebrae. I cannot get rid of mine for a year immediately. Though it is getting much better.
YES IT WILL
The pill and other hormonal birth controls help beside acne because they control the hormones that cause some types of acne. But, be warn, yes, it does come back, along next to possible weight gain. *Ugh*.
Yes I own. I've been on the Pill and Patch (at different times) going on seven years immediately. It's suppose to help clear up your skin to a certain extent well. It's not a cure acne but it does backing with it, even on the pill you'll carry some acne still (or I have) but just rinse out your face and preserve taking care of it.
yes it does and The Pill give you glowing skin too.
It's be good for acne on my obverse. I haven't had pimples since I started on them.
No its ridiculous to have a pill and u find rid of your acne.
Acne can only be cured from in having plenty of river daily and have good foods excluding adjectives oily materials and fat.
Have fresh fruits and vegetables daily contained by your diet, think angelic...laugh other..be happy and net others happy around can net you beautiful and attractive Friend.
There are loads of branded pills adjectives around the world that assures you that it will cure those but it is nit possible as those contains injurious chemicals and sometimes even steroids that has long side-effects.
tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment