Friday, October 22, 2010

Hands trembling and muscle thinness?

Yesterday (after a big Father's day lunch beside key lime pie) I suddenly feel lightheaded. My hands be trembling so much I could barely hold up the book I be reading. Both my arms felt immensely weak and my mouth be dry. I made some green tea and the feeling passed within about 1/2 hour. I have no pain, but my heart be pounding, maybe from anxiety. Any concept besides too much to eat?Hands trembling and muscle thinness?
Yeah, it does nouns like diabetes or some other hypo/hyperglycemic issue. My suggestion is to lay rotten on sweets and simple carbs and get a fast blood sugar test from your doctor as soon as possible.
Food allergy? Reaction to a chemical flavoring or preservative contained by the fodd? Too much sugar or Splenda in the food. MSG contained by the food?
You might need a trip to the doctor. This could be a sign of diabeties. Sounds approaching your sugar is messed up. I would say try to stay away from sweets, and jump get a check up as soon as you can.
Yea sounds similar to the symptoms of an anxiety attack.
I agree with Raptor as ably.
I would get my blood checked 2 even check the thyroid.
Feel better.
  • a dog for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment