Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone have a liver Biopsy? What is it approaching?

Getting ready to enjoy this test run. Is it painful? What should I expect?Has anyone have a liver Biopsy? What is it approaching?
im afraid i havent
hurts afterwards
They will distribute you a local to numb the area. After that take effect they will do the biopsy. It is a little stinging but not much. I had more backache after 30 minutes or so like contained by the shoulder area but a couple of percocets nocked that out snatched. It is better the next afternoon.as the pain ease up 6 or 8 hours after.
I have have one, and it wasn't that bad. It does hurt a bit, but you should be alright. I asked the Dr to use flouroscopy to guide him instead of him going within blind, and all go well for me. The technicians drew a grid on my side, and next used this spring loaded device that kinda feels resembling a little slap to the side, beside that you will barely surface a thing. You will consistency the pressure more than you will feel the dull pain. After-wards you have to remain lay down for several hours due to the vascular nature of the liver, it's to formulate sure all bleeding stops. I contemplate you will be all right near the biopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment