Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anybody on here ever caught hepatits c from sexual intercourse or set someone?

Please only serious answers single. We beleive my boyfriends ex gf has hepatits c from 15-20 years ago. We are wondering if he could hold caught it when he was beside her then potentially transmitted it to me. Please abet!Has anybody on here ever caught hepatits c from sexual intercourse or set someone?
My husband of 21 years had hep c. We did not know it until he have had it for more than 20 years. In that time we have sex hundreds of times and I never caught it. His transplant doctors told us during a hep study we both participated within, that none of them had ever come across a single documented overnight case of hep c transmitted by sex (and these are the most prominent docs on the subject in this country). They are coming to believe that it may help yourself to actual blood to blood contact.
Hepatitis C can be transmitted through sexual contact. I would advise you both to catch a blood test even if you are not have any symptoms.
That's absolutely a possibility and you have need of to be tested. You may or may not have contracted it, but you requirement to be tested for confirmation.
You will probably hear many different opinion about whether hep C can be passed on through sex. I hold never personally come across a defence where this seem to have happen, but I believe there is a tremendously small chance it could occur. How small is a matter of some debate.
The merely way for you to relieve your concerns is for you both to return with tested.
Yes. My old roommates both have Hep C and Herpes and I believe they caught it through sex because neither of them were IV drug users. I would suggest him getting tested for it. It's a serious disease and ethnic group usually don't live past 50 near it because it will attack the liver. However, with a flawless diet/lifestyle one can lead a respectable normal natural life.

No comments:

Post a Comment