Friday, October 22, 2010

Has any one used any of the unconscious supplements offered on the bazaar for type 2 diabetes? With what results?

There are so many supliments and extraordinarily few have any reviews beyond the ones on nearby sales site. I'm looking for info within a non bias form. I'm pretty sure others will benefit from this info also.Has any one used any of the unconscious supplements offered on the bazaar for type 2 diabetes? With what results?
I've taken quite a few and own listed what works for me on my diabetes info page here:
http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/type...
Supplements work best when you hold on to your weight down, your calorie intake low, and exercise closely. If you don't have a complete program, you might as economically just listen to your doctor and the number two personality in this category who say that supplements don't work. I'm living proof that they do.
Hey, Chris! Through several years of trial and error, I have narrowed down the best supplements, they own worked for me, so there is a honest chance they will work for others, though it must be said that we adjectives react differently and zilch is assured!
I use Chromiun Picolonate, because reputable studies say that a big percentage of diabetics insufficiency sufficent chromium.
I take 500 mcg per afternoon, as well as selinium. It have worked very capably for me, and kept me from having to bring insulin, which my doc was pushing me to do. I hope this is of some help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment