Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anybody have honourable result surrounded by getting rid of Arthritis beside Fish Oil?

Has anybody have honourable result surrounded by getting rid of Arthritis beside Fish Oil?
I have have some relief surrounded by discomfort, but when i switch to an margarine which contained Omega-6 the pain returned a moment or two. I hope this information is of use to you.
I dont think you ever obtain rid of arthritis ~ but you can help yourself by injesting Omega 3 ~ found contained by fish ~ or take fish grease capsules. I expect once you have it you enjoy it ~ The Omega can help maintain it under control ~ There is no cure
I enjoy arthritis and took fish oil and it didn't relief me at all. But you can other try it and see. I was told to filch it with red juice to facilitate in the absrobtion into the blood stream. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment