Friday, October 22, 2010

Guillain-Barre. Who's have it? Who can comfort me?

I don't often ask question, in reality, I've never asked a question. But I have need of help! On February 3, I be diagnosed with Guillain-Barre. I've have it since then, and be in a wheel-chair and using a strider. I was really lucky, and didn't hold to go on a ventilator at any time. I'm out of hospital very soon, but am still doing physical therapy, adjectives therapy, etc. I stipulation help, sympathy, anything!Guillain-Barre. Who's have it? Who can comfort me?
My grandfather have Guillain-Barre several years ago, and was contained by much the same situation as you -- wheelchairs, walker, and extensive physical therapy.
Keep your chin up! My grandfather is very soon fully capable of walking and carrying on a average level of buzz, so if you stick with the treatment you should do fine!
Try this website
http://www.gbs.org.uk/index2.shtml...
Gullain Barre Syndrome is a rare disorder surrounded by which the immune system attacks and destroys the nerves that lie outside the Central Nervous System (the brain and spinal cord),chief to weakness and sometimes vivacity threatening paralyses.Men and Women,young and feeble,are equally prone to contract it.It is a complicated disease,poorly understood,difficult to diagnose,and next to very few treatment option.In addition,near are a lot of abnormal ways that people spell it.In nearly half the cases,the beginning of the syndrome follows a viral or bacterial infection,If you want to know more about it move about to =http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/di... or http://www.braintalk.org,..

No comments:

Post a Comment