Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gonorrhea of the throat?

My throat is sore and covered in greatly of spots of white pus. My doctor put me on anti-biotics yesterday (for Strep).
I was too afraid to notify him at the time, but I am afraid it MAY be Gonorrhea of the throat. I know that symptoms of this include a sore throat, but is it normally adjectives so similiar to Strep . . . or not?
I am really afraid. The same night that I kissed my boyfriend for hours on surrounded by, I also performed oral sex on him. He also have a few symptoms of Strep, I think, but they are not severe, so I am not sure if what I hold is Strep or Gonorrhea.
HELP!Gonorrhea of the throat?
Either way, the antibiotics your doctor give you will treat what you have whether it be strep or gonorrhea. The best entry, although you probably already know, is to go put a bet on to your doctor so that you can get checked out again, and tested if they deem it critical. It's not fair to your boyfriend to will him in the grey and make him procure worried if there's a chance you did get hold of gonorrhea from someone and you passed it on to him. Go get tested so you can agree to him know if he should be going on antibiotics too.
Strep
either one if your boyfriend does not procure treated and you do then you could corner it again. you should tell him your concerns and hold him see his doctor
if ur boy friend doesnt get treated as economically u will catch it again and the anti-biotics would be for nought

No comments:

Post a Comment