Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone ever used Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away? If so, is it stinging? How long up to that time the wart go away?

This is for a child so painful to me may not be impossible to tell apart to her.Has anyone ever used Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away? If so, is it stinging? How long up to that time the wart go away?
I used it on myself and it hurt a little but it didn't work. (it be on my pinky finger on top of the center cubicle about the size of my pinky fastener bed or less and by a hair`s breadth raised) I did get rid of it by using compound W for just about 3 months but I had to apply the stuff religiously and I thought I be going to burn a hole thru my finger because every time I thought I got it it would return so I resorted to burning it a great deal even when it was adjectives bloody and burnt already (I don't recommend this over a full-size area--in fact I don't recomment this method at all) I lately remember being upset I have spent the $ on the Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away because it was expensive and didn't work at all--and I used it correctly consequently I used excessive doses of it and still no results. It's a waste. Sometimes wart on children will just jump away. But if I wanted it stale now I would pinch the child to either a nonspecific Dr. or derm. Some people use the inside of a banana trim or a whole hot cooked pinto bean--open it up and burn kid burn. (I tried those 2 methods with no results)
pilfer the kid to the pediatrician and have the wart removed professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment