Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone ever tried using Venacura for the treatment of vein?

Has anyone ever tried using Venacura for the treatment of vein?
I'm trying it now. Have have it for about 3 weeks. No side effects noted. No results any. However, it's too soon to tell. My legs are horrible w/the spider vein. I really want to give this a correct report! Of course, I will not be happy beside the costs if this was a scam! Will permit you know when I near the terminate of my two month supply. Please let me know if you attain any positive feedback about it. Thanks, Anne
I"ve be wanting to know that too!
I'm really in desperate shape with my vein,
and I almost tried everything, doesn't this seem too apposite to be true!
  • gals need relationship advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment