Friday, October 22, 2010

Growth?!?!??

I just found this pea sized lump-thing and ooobbbbvvviooously, the inbred thing to do is endow with it a squeeze and see if anything comes out, so I did and instead of puss or anything that you would expect to come out of a spot (even though it didn't look like a spot)...loads of blood come out and this lumpy ball of tricky skin which i had to verbs out once I had finished squeezing!!:S Anyway so what do we assume!? My boyfriend thinks it's worthy of visit the doctor , I think that would be channel over the top but he's got me worrying presently!?!?
(it's not a sebaceous cyst, as I say, its not puss that comes out, it's a globe of hard, lumpy skin, similar to a growth)Growth?!?!??
That sounds creepy. Just to be on the safe side I would enjoy it checked by your physician.
it doesn't sound anything usual for your saftey travel seea doctor
just to be protected, i would go see a doctor :). biddable luck
gimme a steak knife and solarcaine in poor health take thought of it
see a doctor. NOW!
What part of the body? Sounds unbelievably strange.
I would still at least CALL resembling the nurse like and ask what it COULD be. Then establish to go within or not.
I would just save an eye on the problem, and if it doesn't clear up in a few afternoon, definitely see a primary supervision doctor, if you have well brought-up insurance, a dermatologist.
u should see a doctor
Sometimes a hair can grow contained by on itself and the body starts to form a hard substance around the fuzz to protect itself from further intrusion or infection. It can stay like that for months and when you find it and pop it, it is exactly resembling you describe. I would keep an eye on it and if it grows rear then you might own it looked at for infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment