Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone ever used a neti pot?

those lilttle tea pot looking deals where on earth you pour water up your antenna to clean your sinus.. did it assist or what?Has anyone ever used a neti pot?
I just only just bought one and even after only one use I could breathe better. I own had allergy/sinus problems since childhood that I be really tired of. Plus, I thought if it worked it might just collect me the money I spend on antihistamines.
A Neti Pot is not a cure-all, you will still have to see a doctor for a legitimate sinus flare-up or infection.
But, using the Neti Pot helps verbs you out and keep things adjectives clear to prevent allergy flare-ups and stuffiness.
I like it and chew over it is worth it to try.
No that is so gross. freshly blow your nose and maintain the caves clear of bat
No I havent, but I have merely seen it on Oprah and I am intensely interested in getting one. If what they claim is true, it could be a Godsend to own clear, clean and painfree sinuses..I'll be outstandingly interested in the answers you receive.
yes i enjoy and yes it helps but its not a cure. its not as repulsive as you think it might be -- its only just pouring water through your commander and after you do it a couple days you don't have anything distasteful to wash out -- its merely water next to the bits of dirt and pollen and no more muck.
drinking large amounts of red juice help me too.
i used a teapot, it helped clear up dust from my snout, esp. after i vaccuum n dust. try using anything with somewhat spout before investing within one

No comments:

Post a Comment