Monday, October 25, 2010

Has anyone ever tried traditional chinese pills for crohn's?

I am about to start humira for my crohn's if I procure approved, but I just want to look at adjectives my options.Has anyone ever tried traditional chinese pills for crohn's?
hi, i am a crohnie similar to yourself. for more information from medical personnel and pts. who have crohns check out the crohns and colitis website. they also enjoy a toll free number you can call M-F 9 am - 5pm EST.
you will find adjectives the latest information on medical treatments, meds, exercise, diet, surgery, intense support plus you can locate a support chapter in your town where on earth you can meet others similar to yourself who are in like peas in a pod situation.
Be sure to check out the guts and glory walk surrounded by your town too. Information can be found on the website.
I have not tried myself (I own IBS), but would like to. Sometimes herbs/acupuncture etc may not cure your condition, but might take home it more tolerable. Some people respond to these treatments, some don't, but you a short time ago need to walk ahead and try. Maybe not surprisingly, yoga has help some Crohn and IBS sufferers, so check out the yoga journal website, they may hold some ideas too.
There is a raw alternative-Herbal and Homeopathic; New Sun makes products for Crohns Disease, and they work. They are Diarrhea Relief combined near Constitutional Immuno+ and Indigestion Relief. These combined, or any two combined will help greatly.
Check out the join below for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment