Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone be rate for Disibility from the VA for migraines?

Has anyone be rate for Disibility from the VA for migraines?
migraines suck but theres treatments for them. i looked 8 years for one that works. immatrex works great. i noticed that too much booze, smoking and withdrawal of sleep give me migraines. disability though? are your migraines everyday? birthcontrol pills (if youre a chick) will make available you migraines.
not that I know of
Not for migraines. But I did go through rating for headache associated with spinal injury. I found the entire process similar to self audited by the IRS. If I couldn't prove it was"DIRECTLY" related then it be used against me.
Example:
I was issued a tens section to relieve muscle spasms. I discontinued use after my head ache increased. this was used as the largest factor to deny my claim.
My best advice is to use one of the service groups, ie.. DVA, or VFW. And hold on to trying.
Best wishes, Semper Fi
There is a new nouns in migraine analysis:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr...
  • black circles under my eyes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment