Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anyone ever be caught short and have to poop their pant because they could not find a loo?

Has anyone ever be caught short and have to poop their pant because they could not find a loo?
Yes,and I had to bearing home with full up pants...
yes once when i be 4
thankfully not!
Since when did poop become an English word. Only Americans use that. But since you ask, I enjoy never done that.
yes but i was roughly speaking 3 at the time lol
no cant say i enjoy infact i cant poop as you put it anywere but my own loo
Nearly very drastically nearly!!
Total butt clench overdrive or what?
i hopped to the toilet on both feet
any leg seperation and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
A unbelievably Bad experience i will try not to repeat
if i can help it
Yeah, when I be still in my grisly 2's...

No comments:

Post a Comment