Friday, October 22, 2010

Has anybody have a?

a panic attack so seivire that you have to call 911? how did you be aware of and what excately were your symptoms. serious answers please no comedyHas anybody have a?
When I have anxiety attacks I consistency my chest tighten and it feels close to I'm going to have a heart attack. When I own a panic attack it starts out similar to an anxiety attack but it spreads to my throat. My throat starts to tighten and close and my chest hurts and I can't swallow then it spreads to my mind till I have a feeling like a maniac because I be aware of so sure I'm going to die and I panic. Thank God for the medication I embezzle daily to back control those. I don't take the variety that are addictive either impose they can kill you.
My mother have a panic attack until that time. She thought she had a heart attack specifically how she described the pain. Severe chest distress and her breathing was impair for a while ahe atarted crying we went to the hospital the doctor exlained thatshe have just have a panic attack. I guess one and only a doctor can tell the difference.
I did not own to call 911 but one time be on the phone with them when it happen. I had have several, one in the latest Mystic tan chamber, one when my son get cut, the symptoms to me make me surface like I cant breathe and I return with really really dizzy to the point of laying down at one point, u start sweating and u touch like you loose adjectives control but just remember to try to breathe and you will come out of it...
my son has/ and i enjoy had /to call for 911/symptoms differ
Try webmd.com they can help you find right info on most types of health question. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment