Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eye bumps i discovered them on my eyes.?

I have hayfever and other get remarkably itchy eyes so i rub them alot, but recently i could touch my eye lid slightly and a raise like blister entity appears within second and makes my eye look slightly deformed dunno what it is but it dosnt hurt or anything its simply very annoying and my eyes step dead itchy please backing.Eye bumps i discovered them on my eyes.?
yea. I think it's a stye. I go to my doctor when I had one and he give me some ointment and it go away in in the order of a week.
It could be a sti, but you should visit your kinfolk physician so he can have a look.
It sounds to me similar to a sty. For temporary nouns, put a hot towel over your eye.
I would go to your optometrist for a definative diagnosis, but it sounds similar to a sty to me.
He may diagnose you with blepharitis (don't verbs, I have it too) which medium the glands in your eyelids are plugged up and not providing your eye next to enough oil to keep them lubricated. A sty routine one of those glands is infected.
If your optometrist diagnoses you with blepharitius, he may prescribe you a medication, but fish oil work just as in good health.
If he doesn't prescribe you anything, fish oils will still back in preventing your eyes self itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment