Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Experiencing dizziness and black outs, giddiness... what's wrong?

when i walk sometimes, i be aware of like i'm person pushed to the floor, i loose my sight and audible range and my muscles feel close to they are cramping and wont work the way i want them. it's be happening for yesteryear 5 or 6 days... like 3 times a time. what does this sound approaching?Experiencing dizziness and black outs, giddiness... what's wrong?
sounds like you're anemic... you might want to put away more protein... you need more red cell.. make an appointment beside your current doctor...
Some health disorder like a stroke or elevated blood pressure or side effect of some medication. See your physician right away.
Follow Josie's advice. It could be zilch more than dehydration, but could be something else. Tell your doctor if you are under plentifully of stress right now.
You may obligation to see a ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor. You may lately have an infection which too much fluid could be caught inside your ear strait.
it sounds like you requirement to call your doctor!! it coulr be something beside your diet... maybe more potassium? drink some gatorade while you are calling your doctor!
You are sick!
See a doctor and quit putzing around on a computer until you leave behind out!
Doc Hudson
I dont wont to scare you at adjectives but it sounds alittle to me like MS, ive taken charge of alot of people next to it, have yourself checked,
I am not a Dr. so I dont really know, but its honest to have some opinion.
I'm afraid I have to agree next to Shashonah - I have MS and that sounds resembling some of the symptoms I have. It could also be low blood sugar, you inevitability more fluid or more protein. There is about a million things it could be - you won't know until you CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
Don't consent to worry or nouns make you put it bad - it's probably a very simple fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment