Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eczema?? How do i attain rid of it or stop the itching?

?? Its on my hands and foot. its to the point where i cant sleep at dark.??Eczema?? How do i attain rid of it or stop the itching?
I had eczema, so I can relate. I go to the dermatologist and got this salve called Desoximetasone(yeah it's a big word), and it stop the itch and get rid of the rash. Of course, you can try Eucerin and Cetaphil lotion. They're really appropriate for eczema. Then there is the antediluvian fashioned method sleeping with vaseline adjectives over the affected nouns, and then put a sock over it. I would manifestly get the gel ASAP, but the vaseline/sock method and/or lotion will have to entertain you for now. I really hope I help.
apply fish oil on the effect area, i.e.- omega-3 fatty acids
also apply aloevera gel.
both twice a year
Go c a doctor.
you need to see a doctor. by scratch, you spread it across your body. for temporary nouns, use Cortizone-10 cream. it's sold at all pharmacies, grocery stores etc. it's an antibacterial cream that will temporarily relieve the itching and stop it from spreading until you see a doctor. however as time progresses, it's gonna procure worse and the only method to stop it is to get a prescribed tablets
I had a reading light case of eczema but I used Ellidel so you would hold to go to the doctor or dermatologist,,,
i also have eczema, but you have to be in motion to te doctor and he will prescribe you this creme, it's called Triamcinolone Acentonide. it works really perfect.
Try ADVANTAN FATTY OINTMENT..(ITS FANTASTIC),it worked really well on my daughter. You will hold to get it from your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment