Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eye brown cysts..?

sode anyone know how i can get rid of a small cyst lower than my right eyebrow. i first noticed this in the order of a year ago, and it has bugged me ever since. my sister have one on her back and poped it. in a minute there is a defacement. her cyst was a soft but mine is hard and freshly stays there. my doctor have recomended surgey to remove it but if there is another bearing i would like that more. please relieve me. best answer recives 10 points.Eye brown cysts..?
The surgery would be very minor, of late so you know. The doctor would freeze up the area and remove it surrounded by a way that would prevent little scarring. I don't believe here is a way to do this yourself lacking preventing scarring or infection, sorry!
It sounds like a sebaceous cyst, which involves a severely small incision, removal of the solid cyst and the cyst wall (because it can grow back), and utlimately a tiny scar.
There is no home-removal opportunity.

  • wedding rental plants
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment