Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Embarassing Question.?

So I know how its normal to procure discharge coming out of your vagina, but I was wondering if you could stop it or something? Its really embarassing when I'm give or take a few to have sex and theres a white puddle on my panties. I know I don't enjoy a yeast infection.Embarassing Question.?
I have like thing... What i do is wear light panty liners. call microliners... and when it time to have sex... i inform my boyfriend hold on... run to the bathroom and take it past its sell-by date! And i have verbs undies! Yes! but really it nothing to be embarassed roughly... its natural- although most guys don't want to see that. For some guys it turns them on to see your panties wet. Hope this help... it helps me!
discharge is commonplace its ur body cleaning itself out nothing u can do almost it
Vaginal discharge changes during your cycle. As you fundamental ovulation, you'll notice that you might be producing more discharge that's stringier and clearer and as you fundamental mensuration, you'll notice that you may be dry.
It's also different for different women. But to answer your interrogate, no, there's nothing you can do to stop it. IF you're embarassed in the past having sex and you spot you have alot of white discharge, excuse yourself for a second and stir to the bathroom to wash yourself. Or, wear panty liner and descreetly remove them before have sex.
Good luck! And it's nothing to be embarassed going on for.
it's natural to own a discharge but if it smells or is green you need to step to the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment