Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every time I scarcely gash my arms or legs, it leaves my skin really red next to a unthinking.?

The rash will stay for several days. I hold eczema, but this is like eczema x 1000, because I can't gash my skin at all! I can't gash the tiniest itch, and it's driving me insane!
Is there some sort of lotion that can prevent/protect my skin from doing this?Every time I scarcely gash my arms or legs, it leaves my skin really red next to a unthinking.?
You may hold a vitamin C deficiency, make the skin more thin & bruises & scratch more easily.
clip your nail as short as possible- many germs lie underneath those babies.
Wear gloves so you're not temped to scratch. Try witch hazel on your skin to lessen an itch
i surmise it is a mutated form of scabies or other mutated skin condition. ask your doctor to do blood work and look at it closely through a microscope.
Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or "skin writing") is a skin disorder see in 1.5 to 23.5 percent of the population, within which the skin becomes raise and inflamed when stroked or rubbed with a dull intent. Dermatographic urticaria is caused by flagstaff cells surrounded by the surface of the skin releasing histamines without the presence of antigens, due to the presence of a thinned membrane surrounding the mast cell. The histamines released cause the skin to swell within the affected areas.
It sounds close to dermatographia, where your skin is amazingly sensitive to light trauma. Avoiding scratch your skin will help, as ably as antihistamines and keeping your skin as moist as possible. Ultimately though, you should see your doctor for a more thorough evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment