Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Extra Extra Long Seizures?

I've been have seizures for over 3 years, they hold yet to find anything physically wrong beside me. My seizures finishing about 5-20 minutes. They attain very revolutionary and I break out into sweats. I start with the robotic movements of my arms and legs and manager and eye movement. Oh yeah... and I shake a lot.
I've read that seizure shouldn't last more than 2 minutes beforehand they become dangerous. Well, if they dance on for 15-30 minutes, shouldn't I be dead?
Am I misdiagnosed?Extra Extra Long Seizures?
Seizures don't usually last longer afterwards 2 minutes, and when you are having one, you don't own any idea what you are doing during it, so if you remember, consequently it's probably not a seizure.
I own a history of epilepsy. During a seizure you stop breathing so you should probably be unconscious without breathing for 15 -30 minutes. Are you aware it is going on? Do you see an aura in the past the onset of your "seizures"? Have you have an eeg done to monitor your brainwaves? If it is a seizure disorder you should agree to your dr about taking dilantin or zorantin (not sure on spelling). Hope you numeral out what is going on with you.
those are noble mals your having. a type of chancy generalized seizure that can do "chaining neuron deaths" which could organize to progressive brain damage. subsequent time you have one approaching this call an ambulance, they will probably run emergency interictal (during seizure) x-rays cat scan and mri along beside SPECT scan (shows oxygen flow) they will then find WHERE they origionate from if its your in one piece brain seizuring then ur screwed, if its one hemisphere they can whip it out and hopefully your movement ability that that hemisphere serves will shift to the other, except... well later u will have hemiplegia.

No comments:

Post a Comment