Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eczema on my obverse!?

i've had eczema since i be 14. i've had it around my mouth, my arms, my wrists, my legs, my hand, my breasts, everywhere!! for the last 2 years i've simply had it on my hand. i moved into a condo about 2 weeks ago, and 5 days ago i started notice dry patches on my frontage. i've had eczema on my frontage before, but never close to this! its everywhere! dry, red, itchy, and burning! around my mouth, my forehead, my lower cheaks, my nose, everywhere! i cant procure into my dermatologist right away, is there anything thats out of danger to use on my face that i can acquire at a drug store asap?? i dont want anything that will clog my pores (i break out easily) but i cant stand this! help me!Eczema on my obverse!?
Cetaphil cleanser (the regular stuff, not the formula for slimy skin) is going to be your best bet. It's gentle, and recommended by dermatologists for inhabitants with sensitive skin (I own rosacea), as well as for babies - it's THAT soft.
I believe that cortisone cream will help apt luck
Compounded vaseline is what is recommended for eczema. There are pharmacies that still make compounded products. It does not require a prescription and it will not manufacture you shiny ;)
It is merely diluted vaseline, it is more easily engrossed by the skin and provides the extra moisture that is needed. It is a completely effective treatment for eczema and last much longer than lotions and creams. It is typically made using water and vaseline but the mixing is not so straightforward!
Flax seed have been shown to aid psoriasis. I don't know if it will help eczema but it can't hurt.

  • best piece of advice for
  • daily diet for rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment