Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every morning I enjoy a cough next to phlegm I loose my breath when i cough but dr. said my lungs are appropriate??

Every morning I enjoy a cough next to phlegm I loose my breath when i cough but dr. said my lungs are appropriate??
Have you had your sinuses checked? It could be overnight drainage from possible allergies or something else. It doesn't enjoy to be much, but just ample to cause that repercussion in the morning. That is what I gain at the beginning of allergy season if I don't start my meds soon adequate. You can check on symptoms at www.medlineplus.com to check for other possibilities. Before my allergy was diagnosed, they thought I have a reflux problem due to the reaction the drainage cause in me. It couldn't hhurt to check.
do you hold allergies to something in your room? Dust? Get some fresh pillows (nonfeather)/protectors. do you have sleep apnea? do you stir up to cough? how do you feel during the hours of daylight? do you smoke? get a second feelings if all else fail!
A cough is the body's response to inflammation or irritation in the throat, larynx, bronchial tubes or lungs.Some coughs are dry, while others are considered productive. Here are a few simple home remedies that will aid to overcome cough. Have honey in a hot drink formerly bed time.To relieve fits of coughing due to dryness in the throat, suck a few pepper corns. Check out http://useinfo6.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment