Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ever enjoy a mosquito bite capriciously appear on your body and it starts itching?

i dont care what sector of the world your from, north south east west, this sucksEver enjoy a mosquito bite capriciously appear on your body and it starts itching?
I dont get bit my mosquitos too regularly.when they suck my blood they usually die of alcohol poisoning
Of course - there's plenty of them in New York where on earth I live.
i agree. i think it's gross though when you see one on you and u smack it...later blood goes everywhere.eeeeewwwww
Yes in that are many mosquito's within my part of Ontario Canada, and yes it is intensely annoying. Fortunately there are adjectives kinds of anti-itch creams, and my grandmother is a master herbalist so she make all kind of concoctions. One way to really curtail them is watch what time you are outside, you will find most mosquito's out at dusk, they slow down after that. Also a right bug repellent (try something natural close to citronella candles) will keep them away. If you dry your clothes on a clothes flash make sure you shake your clothes past its sell-by date before bringing them within the house in grip any have gotten inside, and don't forget to generate sure there are screen on your windows to maintain out mosquito's and other annoying bugs like flys. Hope this help!
prolly more likely a spider bite. and yes it sucks.
Sorry, I couldn't answer your other ask:
"If we find that life exists on other planets, does that penny-pinching there is no god?"
"Worlds minus number I have created;... and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten." (Moses 1:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment