Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every morning I wake up up I enjoy nausea...consequently when I munch through any food, I catch a migraine. What could I possibly hold

I have be to several doctors and have have all my test done. They just found some minor gastritis. Am I allergic to something ?
No situation what I eat i achieve it so I am having a not easy time narrowing it down.
please give positive handy answers. thanksEvery morning I wake up up I enjoy nausea...consequently when I munch through any food, I catch a migraine. What could I possibly hold
Ok. If you'll whip these steps, in establish, you SHOULD get to the bottom of it. Don't do this alone---let docs backing you: (1). Go to an Allergist and let them interview BOTH environmental AND food allergies. SOMETIMES, there is plenty of what naturallly comes inside the door to give a human being with a problem a response. (2) Let your doc know about your headache. I know you say you've have some tests, but please examine for these SOLID symptoms of migraine, if it's not doctor-diagnosed: Nausea, dizziness, throwing up, light sensativity, hum sensativity, food sensativity, stress, to name a few. In other words, adjectives of this COULD be migraine oreinted. Let your doc know asap. You don't want the 15 hr. + "marathoners," trust me.
I had alike thing, try drinking an early dinner and no snacking back you go to bed. Your body have trouble digesting food when your asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment