Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Embarrassing illnesses?

did any one watch it to darkness and what did you thinkEmbarrassing illnesses?
I basically love that programme, it's always get something totally shocking on it! That man's tiny phallus was too funny and the other week, I be screaming out loud at that man's piles, and how could anyone show those parts of themselves on TV!
WHAT THE WORLD R U SAYIN
i be to embarrassed to keep watch on it
yes and just how small be that blokes willy?
that poor girl with the skin condition, she looked fruitless, bless her!
what channel is it on..it sounds interesting.
I never know that you guys walked around near those things! When the song "detachable penis" by King Missile came out when i be 13, I assumed it was autobiographical.
Why, consequently, does my husband always own to strap his on?
they should see what i have. he he he
I watch it I love it it's funny and informitive. That man's willy was small (ha ha) but it take a lot of guts for relatives to go on here I wouldn't!!
seen too much already. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment