Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Exfoliating body purify?

i have these bumps on my skin, ever since i be 5...they are like goosebumps and tehy are adjectives over my arms and my face. i wanna find rid of them. after doing research, i found out that the cheapest way is to capture a very moral exfoliating body wash and obverse wash. i tried st.ive's facade wash...and it made me break out! ...so immediately i'm gonna try it on my arms. but what is a really good facewash that will help out me get rid of thes "goosebums" ? and after wash...what body lotion should i use and what face moisturizer (w/ spf 30 - 15 at minimum) is flawless. i don't have terrifically sensitive skin, but i don't want anything harsh b/c i'm afraid it will take home me break out. please and thankyou!Exfoliating body purify?
Try Garnier sugar scrub, a very flawless exfoliator try a body lotion like garnier nivea or aloe vera.
I own the same condition and I've found that using those hip bath poufs to scrub my arms works well, I be also prescribed a cream called elocon from my dr. that help. As I've gotten older the condition have improved on its own and is presently hardly noticable (I'm 29). Hope this info help, good luck :)
Get a body clean up for sensitive skin and use sugar with it. The sugar is inborn and will not harm you're skin and is pretty darn cheap to use. Better than buying body wash with exfoliating crystals already surrounded by them.
I am super sensitive too and my kids are also...We LOVE --AVEENO (sp) products, especially the exfoliate! I use the facial all over my body and own never had a problem. Just brand name sure you get regular hoary Aveeno not some of these off brands that hold perfumes. Happy Scrubbing

No comments:

Post a Comment