Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Everyday resembling roughly matching time i be aware of resembling nouns is mortal sucked out of my chest?

about one and the same time once a day, i quality that... i thought it was my heart, do when i run a lot, and my heart is pumping really complex it feels approaching that, but the one i get in a minute is like just one pump. i dont know if its my heart or what... i think im going to catch a heart attack, but i dont really know about that...
and when it happen im just sitting down steadily...
im 16 years old, feminine, and weigh about 95 pounds. im 5'1 so i guess my cargo is normal...
oh and today after institution it was going on a lot, and i be getting scared create of it... what can it be?Everyday resembling roughly matching time i be aware of resembling nouns is mortal sucked out of my chest?
I think you should consult your physician for review of your crust.
I would talk to your parents and see your doctor. This may be a form of anxiety manifest, or something more serious. Either way it's better to know for sure, and you'll quality better about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment