Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Epilepsy?

what causes epilepsy? bar being born next to itEpilepsy?
The cause of an individual's epilepsy can be divided into two category: symptomatic and idiopathic. Symptomatic epilepsies originate due to some structural or metabolic abnormality surrounded by the brain. This may be the result of:
* genetic conditions such as tuberous sclerosis and ring chromosome 20 syndrome
* complications during pregnancy or birth
* stroke
* head injury
* neurosurgical operation
* bacterial or viral encephalitis
* parasitical infection
* alcohol
* inoculation (especially during or shortly after having a fever)
The permanent status cryptogenic is used to describe epilepsy where the rationale is suspected to be symptomatic but the underlying illness or desecrate has not be identified.
The term idiopathic medium "a disorder unto itself", and not "cause unknown". No other condition have been implicated as the rationale of the epilepsy. Idiopathic epilepsies are often but not exclusively genetic and generalized - for example, Juvenile Absence Epilepsy.
a blow to the person in charge - this is how my mom acquired it
I have epilepsy hit me when I was 22 yrs. outmoded. It started because of a scar on my brain, how I get it I have no belief. I never was hit contained by the head that I know of. My Drs explained how a siezure worked in the brain ,but adjectives I could do was chortle and say consent to me explain it in simple english..When the brainwave get to the scarred chunk it's like the electric current going thru a line that's cut and it shorts out and sparking right ? They laughed and said that be the best way to put it.
Brain injury can bring epilepsy

No comments:

Post a Comment