Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every time I garden (weed) my bronchial tubes come across to close up and I really hold chest paints. Any philosophy??

I suffer from allergies mostly when things bloom and esp Olive trees which I'm surrounded. This is a different feeling however my chest is impressively tight - my kids too said their chests hurt so we came contained by - 2nd time this happened so wondering if here are any weeds prearranged to cause bronchial issues. Thanks-Every time I garden (weed) my bronchial tubes come across to close up and I really hold chest paints. Any philosophy??
Your allergies are getting worse...you obligation to see a doctor and wear a filter mask.
Allergies
near are many plants that will do such an allergic reaction. You may want to consider allergy conducting tests if you are driven indoors.
It could be anything, from dust and pollen in the upper air, to mold.
It could be that you have asthma, or possibly it's the chemicals that get used to kill in cold blood weeds.
I really sounds as if you enjoy allergies, I'm guessing from the olive trees that are around you. I would suggest going to your doctor and getting an allergy test done. This would show you what you are allergic to, and what to stay away from.
You see an allergist----I don't want to terrify you but you good receive in unadulterated trouble here.
It sounds like asthma and allergies. You will inevitability to see a doctor about this issue if you plan to verbs working in the garden.
Good luck
More and more ethnic group are having allergic reaction to pesticides

No comments:

Post a Comment