Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Electrolosys plunder to skin?

Does anyone know if electrolosys will damage my skin, I want to remove my beard near it and understand that within is risk involved, can anyone tell me what to look for contained by an electrolosyst and what are the risks. Thanks.Electrolosys plunder to skin?
a family bough had this done over a spell of time. The technician with lots of experience did a great living. But when she was out a current girl did some of it and he got spots of burns, she pressed down too easier said than done. Don't know yet if the burns will make tracks marks or scar.
Hey, sorry I don't know the answer to this...but... you sent me an email asking if the public could see your email address, and no...they can't. Since you have it set as private I couldn't email you wager on...so I had to reply here. Sorry!
:]

  • band myspace
  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment