Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eczema! HELP!!?

i'm 22 and i have eczema and i pretty much loathe my life. are here any home remedies or over the counter products (i'm also open to products that can be purchased at sephora/department stores) that can support with my skin condition? AND the scarring? HEEEELLLLPPP!!Eczema! HELP!!?
step see a dermatologist. In the meantime, try an otc cortizone cream, cover it with gauze, and next put an ice pack on it for for a time while.
go to www.freederm.com
I enjoy a younger sister who has eczema. What we use for her is perscription HYDROCORTISONE unguent and TRIAMCINOLONE ointment. There prove to be drastically effective. I hope I help
I tried the cortizones and they turned it beat red. So I tried vinegar and it made it restore to health and go away within two days
I am same age, but I have grown out of 99% of it, except on my obverse.
I ONLY USE:
BARE MINERALS MAKEUP
BABY SOAP, AND ON BODY I USE THE ST. IVES OATMILL SOAP
I USE A SOFT BUFFER
I ONLY USE SHEA BUTTER AND OR P. JELLY WITH ALOE, SOMTIMES i WILL USE THE NON ALLERGIN ST. IVES LOTION. AND I USE RIGHT AFTER SHOWER OR BATH WHEN STILL DAMP.
I ALSO SOAK IN A OATMILL BATH AND MILK BATH.
best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment