Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elevated bilirubin 9.0 after 2 surgeries within 3 months. Should I be concerned?

Feb 20..gallbladder removal. May 22 removal of severe scar tissue around small bowel and not here ovary. large amount of swelling within feet,ankles and hand 3 days after 2nd surgery. ER blood tests showed elevated bilourubin to be 9.0. Surgeon say it was probably the anesthia. Could this be true. I stay awfully tired most days and others I tire out easily. I do not hold HIV. I have be tested but a few months before my gallbladder removal I have the DR. check my liver enzymes in directive to rule that out because all try-out were showing my gallbladder to be fine. My liver enzymes be perfect, but the oral exam were wrong almost the gall bladderElevated bilirubin 9.0 after 2 surgeries within 3 months. Should I be concerned?
bilirubin is created from hemoglobin that miserable ur body is trying to recycle more redblood cells or u hold lot of redblood dying probably because anesthesia as doctor said. i dont think u should be worried u will discern tired for a week or so after that everything will be normal right very soon u r probably feeling resembling u donated blood, u feel tired because nearby is low level of RBC get through some cookies, or something sweet and u will be fine.
well surely the doctor tested you for hepatitis b and c?

No comments:

Post a Comment