Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every dark almost after I devour I get hold of severe agony surrounded by my upper tummy, and the doctor cant present me a diagnoses.

I took 3 sets of antibiotics, and went to a follow up to see if my kidney infection /UTI have cleared, and the infection was gone but here is still pus present in my urine..and The misery that used to be in my lower posterior has shifted to my front upper abdomonal region on the right side. especially if i chomp through spicy food. I have also be taking painkillers for several months now because of the backache I was have in my kidneys..could this be a problem? My doctor mentioned CHOLESTASIS as a possible diagnoses, but is not sure and refurred me to a urologist, but they cant see me for another week, what should I do?? What do I own??Every dark almost after I devour I get hold of severe agony surrounded by my upper tummy, and the doctor cant present me a diagnoses.
My mother had throbbing in her upper abdominal region, implicit the sternum, and it was her gallbladder (stones). This bright pain you are have sounds unrelated to your kidney problem.
The pus in your urine indicates to me that the UTI is still going on.
You could hold a side effect from the antibiotics, a problem with your gallbladder, sore or some other sort of gastritis going on.
Further tests are surrounded by order...
Go to a standard surgeon, this sounds like a gallbladder. exceedingly common.
sounds resembling a gallbladder problem..maybe even stones
As your doctor said, you may enjoy gallstones (Cholestasis). Have an abdominal ultrasound to check your gallbladder. The presence of puss in your urine might be an entirely different issue.
I have the same problem. It definately sounds similar to you have gallstones and they HURT. As far as the pus surrounded by your urine, probably remnants of the UTI.
Acid maybe? Especially if it happen with spicy foods.

  • myspace images
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment