Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Every time I enjoy an upset stomach due to fruitless food at dark I hold a black tongue surrounded by the morning, why?

Every time I enjoy an upset stomach due to fruitless food at dark I hold a black tongue surrounded by the morning, why?
Do not know about a upset stomach or unpromising food, but if I have one single cup of white wine, my tongue goes black. I assume it is too much bitter in the wine.
Hmmm... why do you own a Black Tongue...LOL.
You are a Panda?
Hmmmm. Do you take Pepto Bismol when you achieve a tummy ache? Pepto give you a black tongue and black stools.
BLACK TONGUE? THAT'S SOME NASTY *** ****!
Yeah...that is NOT mundane...you should get that checked out...
Pepto will impose you to have a black tongue and black stool.

No comments:

Post a Comment