Friday, December 2, 2011

Hayfever... red grades on obverse?

I`ve been getting hayfever for years presently and it`s really bad right very soon. I get constant sneezing, runny/itchy eyes and snout. I`m starting to get something I`ve never have before though... small red results just above my upper lip. They aren`t spots and are not itchy but only just tiny marks of angry skin.
Does anyone know whether this is normal? Could it be a severe allergic hostile response to the pollen?Hayfever... red grades on obverse?
My guess would be that your body is getting worn down from the allergic reations. Likely some kind of skin breakdown. This would be the time to see a dermatoligist, while it's still in attendance.
I would seriously look into alternative methods to lessen your your reactions. And don't lurk.
I think they are an allergic antipathy to something but to be 100% sure, you should consult your doctor.
yeah its normal next to the high-fever company. although it doesnt always apply to such heigh fever. ask for clinical prescription for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment