Friday, December 2, 2011

Has cocoa butter help anyone , really help.?

i have doomed to failure stretch marks call for to get rid of them and i want to know the best alternative, creams are such a throbbing, i know i could use them 20 x a day but let face it i enjoy two small kids and i dont have time to be brushing creams on , adjectives day! I by a hair`s breadth get the creams i own bought in the recent past on as is due to time constrainst and two small kids as a sahm , any adviceHas cocoa butter help anyone , really help.?
Nope. Sure does smell angelic though!
I had stretch results before I have three kids because I'm an athlete. Don't sweat it honey, think of them as dispute scars.
cocao butter rock ur your pant off
use vitamin E and apply it to bring rid of stretch marks
yeah but u hold to use to for a while
Yes helped me business with poison ivy rash.
Any kind of lotion works, but the point that works the best is massage. I know you don't enjoy time to massage yourself adjectives day, but if you could while you put the lotion on and while you are within the shower you should see some improvement.
Yes cocoa butter from the Body Shop is a really impressive moisturizer that lasts a long time. I've also tried pure cocoa butter I ordered on flash but it's so solid you can hardly spread it, so the Body Shop stuff is really better that bearing. You don't need to bother beside the more high priced creams because most of them don't work that economically.
I did not find cocoa butter useful after 3 kids, however it works great on elbows and underneath the eyes. I found vitamin E capsules and Jergans Firming Lotion to do better. Apply it at AM and at darkness before bed. I am reasonable skin and it made a differance. I notice the dark one gets the more noticible they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment