Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you used a Netti Pot to treat sinuses or allergies? How did it work for you?

You don't need to answer unless you've used one, or know someone who uses one.Have you used a Netti Pot to treat sinuses or allergies? How did it work for you?
Works really all right, my allergist suggested that I use one, and have found that my asthma have reduced, and I am not sneezing as often as I used too.
my mom basically bought one of those! she said it works great! it let's all that gunk from your sinuses drain out
i really approaching it... it helps alot. at first its strange to get used to. you freshly have to fashion sure you breath through your mouth. if you have sinus or allergy problems i would deffiently suggest it.
It works great only just make sure you own the mixture correct or it burns like hell!
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment