Friday, December 2, 2011

Has anyone us Chantix to quit smoking?

I have be smoking for many, several years. I've tried to quit many times and has-been. I started taking Welbutrin as advised by my doctor. It help, I've cut back to a pack a morning, but, I'm sure when I'm off the medication it will climb fund up there. The doctor recommended Chantix. One of the drawbacks a broshure said is that 30% of takers suffer nausia. Can anyone report to me about their experience beside this drug?Has anyone us Chantix to quit smoking?
My husband has be taking for 1 1/2 weeks now. He also have a sensitive stomach. No complaints of nausea. He has cut instrument back (from 1 1/2 pack to 1/2- 1 packper day.) He said that it of late makes him not want the cigarrette like he did formerly taking it. He tried Welbutrin and was unsuccessful beside it. Chantrix has a website where on earth you can get support! It be alos covered by my insuracne! Good luck- go for it you hold nothing to lose except the cigarette!
I know someone that took it (and boy is it expensive!) and roughly 10 days later started smoking again. Most family I've talked to read out cold turkey is the way to stir.
I tried it, very vital to take soon after ingestion. Did not work for me at all.
Chantix is a great mode to quit smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, please click the following association: http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid...
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment